Welcome to Year Six!
In Year Six we are looking forward to sinking our teeth into exciting new challenges, topics and skills. We try our best in everything we do and care deeply about the feelings and welfare of others. In our first week, we compiled our own class charter in which we agreed as a class how we would support and respect each other to ensure we create a positive environment in which to learn and develop.
You can read more about what we are up to in our class blog.
Our class page will continue to grow, so please check back here regularly to see what has been added.
We hope you enjoy your visit!
Year Six, Miss Thomas and Mrs Gillway.
In Year Six, rather than rules, we have written our own class charter in which we suggested agreements we would all make to ensure we all learn respectfully and effectively.
To make our classroom a lovely place to learn, we will:
1. Treat everyone with respect, as we would like to be treated.
2. Respect the environment and equipment (save the gluesticks!)
3. Maintain a positive attitude.
4. Listen and work at an appropriate volume.
5. Put our hand up if we wish to speak.
6. Try our best, make mistakes and persevere.