St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary School, Springwood View Close, Sutton in Ashfield, Notts, NG17 2HR
Tel: 01623 464246
Head Teacher Sam Robinson
Grade 2 Teaching Assistant – Full time 37 hours per week term time only (temporary for the summer term with a view to extending for a further year)
To start after the Easter Holidays
Actual salary: £14,914
The governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent teaching assistant with passion for education and a commitment to the Christian ethos of the school. Applications are invited from those who would like to be part of a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team.
Our school can offer you:
- well-motivated and happy children;
- a caring and supportive staff team;
- a friendly and informed governing body;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- strong links with the parish, local community and partnerships with educational establishments further afield;
- A flexible and understanding senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children with additional needs
- has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour and can manage these well;
- is enthusiastic, caring and hard-working;
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys working as part of a friendly and supportive team;
- fully supports and upholds the Christian ethos of the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining our school to share the same ethos. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from the school via email email@example.com or our website www.stmarymagdaleneprimary.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 6th March 2020
Midday Supervisor (commencing April 2020)
ST MARY MAGDALENE C OF E PRIMARY SCHOOL
Part – time
Term time only
Hours 1 hour 25 mins per day. (11:45am to 1:10pm)
The Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust seeks to appoint a caring, friendly person to join our team of Midday Supervisors. Duties will include caring for the children’s health, safety and welfare in the dining room and on the playground. The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive approach to managing behaviour
- Be enthusiastic
- Be calm
- Be able to engage children in stimulating play, promoting a happy and caring environment.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and a 6 month probation period.
A job description and application form are available from St Mary Magdalene C of E Primary School, Springwood View Close, Sutton in Ashfield, Notts, NG172HR, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded from the school website www.stmarymagdaleneprimary.co.uk
Closing date 21st February 2020 @ 4pm