Our Employee Assistance Programme
The health and wellbeing of our team members is paramount. We are therefore pleased to offer you all access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured.
What is an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)?
An EAP is a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general wellbeing.
Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues. We strongly believe in providing an EAP service that offers not only reactive support when someone needs it but also proactive and preventative support to deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Life support: Access to counselling for emotional problems and a pathway to structured therapy sessions (employees only) at your convenience.
- Legal information: For issues that cause anxiety or distress including debt management, consumer, property or neighbour disputes (employees only).
- Bereavement support: Health Assured offers qualified and experienced counsellors who can help with grief plus legal advisors to help with related legal matters.
- Medical information: Qualified nurses are on hand to offer support on a range of medical or health-related issues offering practical information and advice.
- Online CBT: We recognise the value of self-help tools in dealing with a range of issues, which is why we have a range of CBT self-help modules, informative fact sheets and invaluable advice videos from leading qualified counsellors.
Helpline services available
Health Assured also offers support for you and your immediate family members*, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Introducing the My Healthy Advantage Smartphone App
In addition to the EAP, we are excited to offer you all access to My Healthy Advantage, Health Assured’s comprehensive health and wellbeing app. Through My Healthy Advantage, you will have access to a range of features, all aimed at improving your health and wellbeing. These include:
- Live chat and support
- Personalised news feed
- Weekly mood tracker
- Four-week plans
- Mini health checks
- Breathing techniques
Our app will also give you access to BrightTV - an exclusive series featuring well-known personalities sharing their personal experiences with mental health. Including Dame Kelly Holmes, Ruby Wax OBE, Andy Reid MBE, Sally Gunnell OBE, Gemma Oaten and Carrie & Clarke Carlisle.
In addition to counselling support, advice and our app, we also offer a virtual library of wellbeing information. Our articles and self-help guides provide support on a range of health and advisory issues, as well as instant guidance to aid your physical and mental health.